We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for Digital Manufacturing Day 2021, that will take place on December 8, 2021. This will be a one-day virtual event focused on deploying AI & Machine Learning on devices and on the network infrastructure that supports the intelligent IoT in manufacturing. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of AI, AR, ML and IIoT in manufacturing.
Event Format: 45-60 minute panel discussions on topics focused on Digital Manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- Edge Analytics
- Edge Computing in Logistics, Industrial Inspection
- Resilience at the Edge
- Augmented Mixed Reality for Manufacturing
- Remote Monitoring in Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Digital Twins in Manufacturing
- Best Practices & Guidance for Manufacturing during COVID-19
- Impact of IIOT on Start-Ups in Manufacturing
- 3D Printing in Manufacturing
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel.
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives, VPs
- Plant Managers, OT/IT Managers & Directors, Product Managers, Automation Managers
- Innovators and Startups
Cost? FREE for End-Users and for the first 500 people who will register for this event.
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, AR, 3D printing in Manufacturing
- Interactive Roundtable sessions
- Virtual Networking, tailored to you.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com.
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
March 2021 – Call for speakers opens
September 17, 2021 – Call for speakers closes
October 2021 – Speakers notified of acceptance
November 2021 – Final agenda published
November 2021 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
December 8, 2021 – IIoT & AI in Manufacturing Day event